If you have never made homemade granola, this recipe is definitely worth a try. It’s super EASY to make, healthy and delicious. No oil, preservatives, or refined sugar. Just pure goodness! You can use smooth or crunchy peanut butter.
If you don’t have maple syrup, you might be able to use Agave Syrup. Eat it for breakfast with yogurt and berries or by the handful as a snack. Vegan and Gluten-free, one thing is for certain, it won’t last long!
Ingredients: Rolled Oats, Shredded Coconut, Ground Flaxseed, Natural Peanut Butter, Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract, Maple Syrup and Raisins.
1) In a large bowl, add the Peanut Butter, Ground Flaxseeds, Cinnamon, Maple Syrup, and Vanilla Extract. 2) Mix well to combine. 3) Add the Oat and Coconut. 4) Mix well to fully incorporate.
Spread the mixture out evenly on a prepared rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 340 F for 14-16 min stirring half way through. Cool completely before mixing in the raisins. Store in a air tight container.
- ½ cup Natural Peanut Butter (room temp and goopy)
- 1 Tbsp Ground Flaxseeds2 tsp Cinnamon
- ⅓ cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- ⅓ cup Shredded Coconut, unsweetened (dried)
- ⅓ cup Raisins (to be added after granola has finished baking and cooling)
- In a large bowl, add the Peanut Butter, Ground Flaxseeds, Cinnamon, Maple Syrup, and Vanilla Extract. Mix well to combine
- Next, add the Oats and Coconut. Mix again to fully incorporate the oats. This may take a minute or two.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared rimmed baking sheet. Spread the mixture out evenly.
- Bake for 14 - 16 minutes, stirring the granola half-way through the baking time.
- When the baking is finished, transfer the granola (still on the parchment) to a cooling rack. If you don’t have a rack, just leave it on the pan.
- Once cooled, stir in the Raisins and store in an airtight container. Enjoy with yogurt and fruit, or just by the handful.