Parmesan Garlic Potato Wedges
Pre-heat oven to 375 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or grease.
Author: Adapted from Creme de la Crumb
Recipe type: Potato
- 4-5 Russet Potatoes, large
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ¾ tsp Oregano, dried
- ¾ tsp Basil, dried
- ¾ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- In a small bowl make the herb mixture: combine Salt, Parsley, Garlic Powder, Oregano and Basil. Set Aside.
- Peel Potatoes and rinse in cold water, dry off.
- Cut each potato lengthwise in to 8 wedges, place in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle Olive Oil over the potatoes, mix to make sure the are well coated.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over the potatoes and gently mix to cover all the wedges.
- Next, sprinkle the Herb Mixture over the potato wedges and mix to coat.
- Place the wedges (back side down) on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until potatoes are fork tender and golden.