Morning Glory Muffins (grain free)
Pre-heat oven to 350F. Line muffin tin with cup liners or a 9x9"pan with parchment paper
Author: Goodness Me!
Recipe type: Muffin
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 cups Carrots, shredded
- ½ cup Coconut, unsweetened, dried, shredded
- 1 cup Walnuts, chopped small
- ½ cup Cranberries, dried
- ¼ cup Sunflower Seeds, hulled
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds (green pepitas)
- 1 Apple, peeled and grated
- ½ cup Safflower Oil, expeller-pressed
- 3 Large Eggs
- ¼ cup Dairy Free Milk (I used Almond Milk)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Almond Flour, Baking Powder and Cinnamon.
- Stir in shredded Carrots, Cranberries, Seeds, Nuts, Dried Coconut and grated Apple.
- In a separate bowl, combine Eggs, Oil, Sugar and Milk and mix well with a whisk.
- Add wet mixture to the flour mixture and stir well to incorporate.
- Scoop the mixture into large muffin cups. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Alternately, line a 9x9” pan with parchment paper, transfer batter into the pan and bake for 50+ minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center.
- Allow muffins or squares to cool prior to eating/cutting if that's at all possible.