Ingredients: Pasta Sauce (your choice), Vegetable Broth, Chopped Veggies, Lasagna Noodles, and Lentils.
You’ll also need 2 cups of chopped Greens.
1) Add the jar of Pasta Sauce to the pot. 2) In goes the Vegetable Broth. 3) Next add the chopped Veggies and Lentils. 4) Add the broken pieces of Lasagna Noodles. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer for 30 – 40 minutes. Stir regularly.
5) Stir in the Greens and allow them to wilt. 6) The soup is ready to eat!
- 3 cups Marinara Pasta Sauce (1 jar approx. 700ml)
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 4 cups Vegetables, chopped (I used Zucchini, Red Pepper and Mushrooms)
- ½ cup Brown Lentils (sorted and rinsed)
- 8 Lasagna Noodles, broken up
- 1-2 handfuls Greens, chopped (like Kale, Spinach or Swiss Chard)
- In a soup pot add Pasta Sauce, Vegetable Broth, Chopped Veggies, Lentils and Lasagna Noodles.
- Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, keep covered and cook for 30-40 minutes until the lentils are tender.
- Stir in the Greens and allow to wilt. The soup is ready to eat!
- Serve with fresh bread and a garden salad.
- If desired, garnish the soup with grated Parmesan Cheese.