If you love shrimp, you have to make this recipe. Just one bite and they will be come a regular appearance on your dinner circuit. I have played around with the shrimp spice blend to where it’s perfect…in my opinion, anyway. The creamy avocado sauce brings it all together. Add the toppings I have suggested or add your own. I could eat one right now. Continue reading
I have made this Salmon recipe countless times and it’s always a hit. Slightly crunchy on the outside and very juicy inside. You and your guests are sure to LOVE IT! You can never go wrong with this recipe. Fast, easy and impressive! Continue reading
This recipe comes together very fast which makes it an excellent week night meal. The ingredients are simple and easy to assemble. Satisfying and delicious. Get ready for rave reviews! Choose the veggies of your choice.
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, diced - (about one cup or so)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 3 cups Raw Vegetables, your choice (I chose Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Zucchini)
- 1½ cups Tomato Pasta Sauce (your choice, meatless)
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Broth
- ⅓ cup Evaporated Milk, 2%
- 1-1.5lb Shrimp – Large –raw and peeled (I used 1.5lbs)
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated (optional)
- In a large skillet (or deep frying pan), heat Oil over medium heat.
- Add Onions and Garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes until onions have softened.
- Add Vegetables and stir to combine.
- Add the Pasta Sauce, Vegetable Broth, and Evaporated Milk . Stir to combine.
- Stir in the Parsley and Basil.
- Cover and simmer for 5 min.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan Cheese if desired. Serve over Pasta or Rice.
Here’s another favourite recipe that is bound to please! Great for company. This impressive salmon dish is for 2 people but can easily be doubled or tripled for your guests. The sauce is very forgiving. You can easily tweak it by adding more of the one ingredient you think it needs. If you find it too strong a flavour, just add water 1 Tbsp at a time, bring to a boil to thicken, and then taste. Continue reading
Anytime you want to impress the socks off of anyone, this is your stew. It’s so good and flavourful. Serve with crusty bread and a fresh garden salad. Get ready for rave reviews! Easy to make. Seafood might be a bit pricy (I understand) but worth every slurp! Lots of leftovers if you’re making it for yourself. Freezes well. Continue reading